Old Boy Down....4-11-18

ilovesprig

Staff member
Well, the old man got to hunt by himself this morning.....Had this guy come in silent, as another bird was gobbling in front of me.....Best spurs I've ever got (1 1/2"), a true limb hanger....He only weighs 15 lbs (probably regressing) and has a few bristles touching 10" on the beard.....Dang, I love turkey hunting.....MCC

.110.JPG 120.JPG 126.JPG

Nice spurs Steve. Congrats to you.Iguess thats what happens when you get to hunt more in 1 week then most guys hunt all season. Good for you.

Nice spurs Steve. Congrats to you.I guess thats what happens when you get to hunt more in 1 week then most guys hunt all season. Good for you.

Yeah Mark.....Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.....lol

Wow nicest spurs I’ve ever seen Around these parts. They look like Florida spurs.Congratulations. You made-me nervous though .I didn’t know if you fell and couldn’t get up if you shot an old bird:)

Wow nicest spurs I’ve ever seen Around these parts. They look like Florida spurs.Congratulations. You made-me nervous though .I didn’t know if you fell and couldn’t get up if you shot an old bird:)

Thanks Doug.....Osceola was my 1st thought too.

Falling down is a common occurrence these days........So far, I've been able to get back up........lol

Heading for San Carlos Indian Res tomorrow.....If it's any thing like New Mexico, it won't be like hunting on MCC.....lol

Back