Old Wister - SJ Maps

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
Since the season is upon us (almost) I thought some here might like to see these old maps to see how much has changed or hasn't changed. I was cleaning out a bunch of old papers and found these. The Wister map was from the 1985 season. I believe the Finney - Ramer map was from the same season as the shoot times and dates are the same as Wister. I only found the upland map of SJ and there's no date on that but I believe it's from '85 or '86 or close anyway (since they were all together). The Perris hunting map is from the 1986 season. Anyway, enjoy...

Wister map
wister-85.jpg

Wister rules
wister-85-rules.jpg

SJ Upland Map (2 parts since it was on legal sized paper and my scanner couldn't get it all on one page)
sj-upland-map-1.jpg

sj-upland-map-2.jpg

Perris Hunting Map
perris-hunting-1.jpg

Perris rules
perris-hunting-rules.jpg

Finney - Ramer Map
finney-ramer-85.jpg

Finney - Ramer rules
finney-ramer-85-rules.jpg

Wister map tells much.....515 hasn't been hunted in a long time.....The old fish hatchery is now 413 east & west.....114A & B haven't been open for a while.....Y16A is now part reservation campground and Lake Wister.....Y16B is a jungle.....S-22 hasn't been open in years and S-20 only has 2 island blinds, plus 2 goose spots.

Other than that, pretty much the same.....lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu