ONE-SIX 2016

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I've been scouting this place for a while and decided not to call it because there's a lot of domestic dogs that kept coming in but I waited and waited and ended up catching this guy slipping. I need a sand crab distress sound for first light

First yote of 2016

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
Re: New spot near the coast

Hahaha classic. I think that's my dog park!

what did Donald do when the domestics would walk by?

Haha, good one..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Re: New spot near the coast#2

Mange on this one

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    762 KB · Views: 54
  • image.png
    image.png
    684.1 KB · Views: 52
Had a feeling after last night you would be back for some revenge. Your on track for a pretty good year averaging one a month so far.

Truduct said:
Had a feeling after last night you would be back for some revenge. Your on track for a pretty good year averaging one a month so far.

Different spot. More deer scouting. Just had too do a stand at sunrise. Almost shot his bitch too... gave her a hair cut lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu