OnX help

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
I'm admittedly a newbie when it comes to working OnX, hoping someone can help me out. Recently it's been acting up for me.. it won't load the CNF/BLM, etc overlays. First I thought my phone is just slow. I've tried turning them off then back on again, and it still won't do it all the time. Sometimes it'll load the overlays, then they'll disappear and all I have is the aerial view. Am I doing something wrong?

OnX sent me an email about a week ago that said they are working on a new server so you may be experiencing some problems right now. Once that have the new server your problems should go away. I believe it will be done soon

1. are you looking in a state you have a license for?
2. are you in an area with low cell reception or less then LTE Data speed?
3. if you click on the top right button is the "CA Gov Lands" tile highlighted? if not, this needs to be so.

I was working back and forth with them a couple weeks ago. The transparency feature was not working, even though I had the premium membershiportal. I had them cancel my membership, then reinstate it. Then I deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Problem solved. Hope this helps.

I was working back and forth with them a couple weeks ago. The transparency feature was not working, even though I had the premium membershiportal. I had them cancel my membership, then reinstate it. Then I deleted the app and re-downloaded it. Problem solved. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I might give that a try. Its been giving me problems even when I have good service or wifi.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu