ONX Hunt Elite Membership

frozenoak

I entered the Eberlestock Spring Time Archery Giveaway in the early part of May. I was selected as the grand prize winner. One of the prizes in the package is an Elite Membership to OnX. I already have an Elite Membership and the code doesn't work for me. I am offering this code for free on a first come first served basis. Please PM me if interested but note that if you already have a membership this code will not work.

Not entirely sure. I went straight for the Elite when I was signing up because there was a discount that made the Elite and standard the same cost.

1688061497119.png
This is a menu that may be unique to Elite but I can't be sure

I will take it and use it for this year, I have been using goHUNT maps but don’t mind giving it a try if it’s still available

It seemed like the right thing to do.

I also received a tree stand and a couple backpacks that I don't intend to use. I will be offering those for sale at some point but it seemed right to pass on the onX key.

Plus... I wasn't at 20 posts then, but I am now. ;-)

The guy that trys to hop the fence every year has Onx..I hope he buys the elite this year..uggh.. nice jester dude!!

Onx is great for trip planning too, I make sure all my restaurants and places of interest are marked up.

Screenshot from 2023-06-29 19-34-48.png

Back