opening day Frazier mountain report

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
decided to go to Frazier park area for the opener...saw 7 doe thru out the day and one small forky...alot of hunters in the woods but most of them where road hunting....covered alot of ground there and found some really nice spots....was not able to go out this past weekend...i seem to have a gouty toe....hopefuly its better for this coming weekend..!!!

Re: opening day D11 report

Cool..was,nt opening day archery last weekend? And frazier park is d13 if I'm not mistaken? Not d11? Regardless...you can use that a.o tag or general d11..d13..d15 tag for any...just making sure were all on the right page.see any dove?

yea it was last week..and it is d13....not to many doves but saw alot a quail and banded pigeons...i didn`t make it out at all this weekend...

Dude,at least your getting out!..there seriously is a lot of quail up there...the mountain quail use to keep me going up there every year...any sightings of them?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu