Opening day of archery deer season in Michigan

Ajsnack

Jun 5, 2012
San Diego
I am heading out in the morning for opening day here in Michigan. I will be taking a buddy of mine for his first hunt ever. We are really pumped and excited. Will try to post from the woods. 8)

That I am buck hunter this is a great state for whitetails. I am heading to the farm now. Hopefully it is an eventful morning.

Ajsnack said:
About an hour north of Detroit.

Score tonight deer 1 me 0.

Get it done. Bummer ur married a know a really friendly blond that lives close by.

My grandparents and uncles live about an hour north of Detroit!

Out side of flint in lake Jennings And the surrounding area

Great area for white tail out there!

Yesterday was saw 2 deer, went this morning passed on a small buck at 15 yards. Will be back out this evening. The weather has been about 15 degrees above the average so there hasn't been as much activity.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu