PASSED MY TEST 100%

Remember to get the upland stamp on your license. You need stamps or tags for most other things you might hunt, too, so know the regulations backward and forward BEFORE going on any particular hunt.

Doug's Wilderness is great. What a nice setup he has there in Descanso!
Did you have Elk Chilli for lunch there?
I want to take his pig butchering class but never seem to have the time (this weekend I'm not only fixing a car, but replacing the garbage disposal - not as much fun as being up on the mountain).

Bonejour said:
Remember to get the upland stamp on your license. You need stamps or tags for most other things you might hunt, too, so know the regulations backward and forward BEFORE going on any particular hunt.
I'm actually under 16 so I don't think I need one and yes we had elk chili it was the bomb

good job Chris,
Are you going to make it out to the valley for dove? be safe and practice with that shotty lots before getting out in the field

Congrats Chris.......Keep us posted on your times you're available to hunt......Maybe some of us old retired guys can help get you out...... ;)

thanks guys I will be going for dove when I get a shotgun im trying to find a deal on a used remmy 870 12gauge with a 28" barrel. And I will keep you guy posted on when I can hunt I currently got a bow from doug because he is moving and I want to get a new string for it and the poundage lowered so I can hunt with it so basically right now I have nothing to hunt with lol anyway thanks.

Hey Chris if you can get a driver to get you to the IV on the 5th-7th I'll be there with my wife father and 16yr old son. We have several spare shottys mossy500s and rem 870 pm me or text email me lets get you out.

GSPman said:
Hey Chris if you can get a driver to get you to the IV on the 5th-7th I'll be there with my wife father and 16yr old son. We have several spare shottys mossy500s and rem 870 pm me or text email me lets get you out.
I will see it depends where and the temp because my mom can't be in the heat, I would hate to pass up on this offer. I can also brin about 100 rounds of 20 gauge 2 3/4 ammo

Chris,

Most of us have extra 20 gauge shotguns.....Maybe your mom will let you come out with some of us that week-end.....No need for her to drive.

cool cause I have a few boxes of shells and would it be cool if my mom came aswell shes kind of over protecive

Attachments

• IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    656.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0332.JPG
    IMG_0332.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 13
it looks like you have a few offers. if i can help in any way im glad to. the offer stands as im sure it does with Sprig as well.

Back