Passed the hunting class!

PSE-582

Sep 15, 2014
San Diego
Been something I've put off for far too long. Not a huge accomplishment but it's finally done so I'm excited.

A1AD8346-73A8-4EAE-ACF1-9A31BDDDFBF8.jpg

Next up, I'm gonna find me some wabbits and start learning.

Strong work Travis. Now its time to do some homework and get out into the field.

Be safe!

Awesome and do not sell yourself short it is not easy to get it done with work family and other stuff that you have to do!

Congrats on getting your hunters safety two of my buddy's got it on the same day as you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D16hunter said:
Congrats on getting your hunters safety two of my buddy's got it on the same day as you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if we were in the same class? I went to see Doug out in East San Diego for my class.

Welcome to the addiction. Hopefully your cert. is actually valid, as it appears to have been issued by a State agency that no lomger exists! :eek:

jaymz said:
Welcome to the addiction. Hopefully your cert. is actually valid, as it appears to have been issued by a State agency that no lomger exists! :eek:

They're still DFG in my book...........................lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu