Pellet Gun

You will just get him angry ..then all bets are off ..like fly away or strangle time..lol..

Thanks for the replies. That's good news. I have an Air Venturi Avenger in .25 and a Senica Butterfly in .22. I don't know of any non lead pellets, so that'd be a problem.

Thanks for the replies. That's good news. I have an Air Venturi Avenger in .25 and a Senica Butterfly in .22. I don't know of any non lead pellets, so that'd be a problem.
Dude..your pellet gun with your lead pellet is fine .. assuming your in Jackastan? That being said....why would you wanna shot a turkey with a pellet gun? Unless he's a problem bird on private land or you have killed hundreds and want the challenge? I'm just wonderin...cause you ain't killing one on public land..unless you have that mojo...like the crazy turkey mojo..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu