Pictures & information with or about children under the age of 18 is prohibited on SCH

Wonder if Fatty's is adhering?? I can't log on anymore as I have a life time ban for calling him out for never..ever..killing anything....well ..maybe a cotton tail out of season and calling it a jack rabbit after posting a pic .. dipshit..

Wonder if Fatty's is adhering?? I can't log on anymore as I have a life time ban for calling him out for never..ever..killing anything....well ..maybe a cotton tail out of season and calling it a jack rabbit after posting a pic .. dipshit..

Oh yeah.....The famous cotton-jacko-tail.................. :joy:

Does this give the state grounds to fine every incidence in every movie that has a scene with a gun? I can't believe they actually believe gun marketing is behind all these shootings. They really are as dumb as they look.

I just read the "emergency statute" AB2571. it pertains to the firearm industry and specifically says advertising firearms sales to minors. How does posting pics on SCH have anything to do with this? I couldn't find anything closely related to prohibiting posting pics of kids with guns... help me out here. Ed F

I just read the "emergency statute" AB2571. it pertains to the firearm industry and specifically says advertising firearms sales to minors. How does posting pics on SCH have anything to do with this? I couldn't find anything closely related to prohibiting posting pics of kids with guns... help me out here. Ed F

Any attorneys in the house?

Steve: I'm in Colorado right now, second best place next to Montana. I understand your position fully. From a somewhat distant perspective, doesn't surprise me at all. CA has the uncanny ability to come up with the most irrational legislation. I wouldn't be surprised to see SCH and similar forums off limits to anyone under the age of 18. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a CA hunting license restricted in the same way as a driver's license, with age requirements of some kind. Anyone in CA who loves to shoot and/or hunt had better start looking for a new state to relocate, if that's at all possible. Drip, drip, drip.... Taking away our rights, one drop at at time.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Steve: I'm in Colorado right now, second best place next to Montana. I understand your position fully. From a somewhat distant perspective, doesn't surprise me at all. CA has the uncanny ability to come up with the most irrational legislation. I wouldn't be surprised to see SCH and similar forums off limits to anyone under the age of 18. I also wouldn't be surprised to see a CA hunting license restricted in the same way as a driver's license, with age requirements of some kind. Anyone in CA who loves to shoot and/or hunt had better start looking for a new state to relocate, if that's at all possible. Drip, drip, drip.... Taking away our rights, one drop at at time.

I'm from western Colorado. Unfortunately that state is on the same path as California. Moving to eastern Washington - it is also on the same path as California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB2571 did this stupidly ridiculous bill actually pass or is it pending a vote?

Last edited:
Fishing pics? For over a year my profile banner pic is me and my boy with some fish..?

The law was written by a complete jack hole I would love to say it was stupidity but I honestly think their plan was to put this out there knowing full well it's unconstitutional and will get struck down. They can then play the victim. I fully expect dfg to remove all youth hunting and shooting from their site and recall all paper goods produced.

Now let's say the dems pack the scotus. This law will stand and in one generation they get a hunting ban, since that's the only reason for the 2a no reason for that either

I saw an article about some youth shooting magazines filing a lawsuit to challenge this law, basically they could not distribute or produce their literature in California. The websites need to throw their support behind these groups.

Pretty good chance Ca gets rid of youth hunting all together...18 or older..or no dice....if they can't be seen in a picture with a gun..how can they let them hunt with a gun and make money off it..

red headed step child state...lord..

I hate ca too but at going on 80 what am I going do, I hunt Az every year but couldn’t get used to the heat
I hate the heat too...brutal..but I'll take the AC bill 5 months a year over Ca any day...and yes..I get it..not like many can just up and leave CA..I'm thankful for raping it there before I pulled the plug..took the money and ran..well..I kinda still do..but I hate it every time I'm going through the fruit fly check station...just smoke a little grass cause it's legal there..and I'm good to go ..lol.

• Haha
Reactions: garlicsalt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu