Pigs in Cleveland national?

BowHuntinCali

Jun 14, 2012
Azusa,CA
sup guys,looking to get a hunt going for pigs in the cleveland area, can anyone help me out on a location as of where to start i will gladly appreciate it!!!

One of the hardest things to find in So Cal. Look at the other posts on pigs and you might be able to infer something... People keep their pig spots VERY tightly guarded.

Take your pick for spots, they can be anywhere. Best thing to do is to start from the original release site and work your way from there.

Good luck!

Look for deep canyons with the thickest brush. If it's just about to steep to climb and so much brush you can't get through it, your in the right area.

BowHuntinCali said:
sup guys,looking to get a hunt going for pigs in the cleveland area, can anyone help me out on a location as of where to start i will gladly appreciate it!!!

Start with areas that don't get bothered much by anyone, steep, thick, water accessable within a few miles, nightmare winds and 2 hrs past where you normally turn around. Don't expect to much success and action. Ohh don't give up

GOFAST said:
Ive gone twice now lookin... nothin... May be worth driving north.

Lol it will take abit more then twice. For most someone will get lucky

They're here but not in any numbers that are good or locations you that you can can get at them easily or legally (unless you have trespass permission). You have astronomically better odds of connecting with a deer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu