PIGS IN SAN DIEGO

Next time take a picture of it on a plate with a beer and post it under the food tab. :p

Look what I found hunting today here is San Diego
photobucket-30799-1351985605531.gif
photobucket-16280-1351985662682.gif
This Pic shows that my tire tracks pushed into the pig track so the pigs were already there and gone when I pulled in at 5:30 this morning.
I fallowed the tracks for about 1/2 mile hoping one of the pig prints would land on my tire tracks till I found this one :(
photobucket-27000-1351985765600.gif
They did cross a spot I like to loin-in wait for deer, guess all be there tomorrow waiting for deer or pig.

i think that just might be a donkey of a doe ! , you might want to thrown an arrow at that girl during late season A22.....

but i could be wrong

Yeah I also agree that try are most likely deer tracks. Hogs will have a much more rounded hoof print. The last picture shows a heart shaped track exactly like a doe. Hogs will have a much more rounded print where boars will almost completely wear their Hobbes into a circle while sows will have a oval to a full circle track. This is because the boar travels twice to three times the distance of a sow.

Socalhntr said:
looks like deer tracks to me

Maybe your right, I was just seeing tiny ones and big one then finding them so close together I was just thinking this had to be pig.

Definitely not a pig track. It's deer.

Back