Pigs

G

Goyaałé

Are there any pigs left in San Diego Co.? Not asking where. Just asking if anyone has seen any?

I think he meant - don't pay private land owners any money to hunt their private land. Correct me if I understand wrong.

Personally I think the people who have acquired the land and try to make some income for themselves are smart. I have no hate in that. Good for them. I just won't be hunting/paying them since I can't afford them.

Reactions: Goyaałé
I think he meant - don't pay private land owners any money to hunt their private land. Correct me if I understand wrong.

Personally I think the people who have acquired the land and try to make some income for themselves are smart. I have no hate in that. Good for them. I just won't be hunting/paying them since I can't afford them.
Oh. Ok i didn't know there was anything like that here in San Diego Co.

Lol, do you really think the guys that got paid to eradicate the pigs actually did? How they gonna get paid next year?

Lol, do you really think the guys that got paid to eradicate the pigs actually did? How they gonna get paid next year?

The guy I talked to is a federal employee. Chasing pigs is a small part of what he does. He's not going to lose his job if there aren't any pigs.

Yup it's near a wallow. Not super fresh but still has some hair and mud caked up on it. Found some tracks that were probably a day or two old.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu