plaster city again!

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
strange migration this year.. seems .like we say this every year right?
pins are down in big numbers! The teal seem to have moved on and the bootlips have taken over. Last weekends small spread was replaced by this weekends 7doz. The birds responded very well with most just crashing the decoys on the first pass.. pins,teal and spoonies were the ducks of the day.

20171202_113132.jpg 20171202_133647.jpg 20171202_133726.jpg

Bill,

Is there restrictions in Mexico on pintail?.....Or is it, you'd just rather eat spoonies......lol

yes there is... in plaster city

Reactions: TRICER
Good times Bill. And your new big block sled looks awesome.

Only one way to find out.. SCH taste test. On Bizarre Foods the guy ate smoked carp and said it tastes like ham.. but Plaster goldfish are a whole different, nasty creature. They ram my canoe in the sea all the time like torpedoes.

Those carp make my long tail mud motor jump out of the water....solid thud!

That would make a badass bow fishing boat.
Soon as duck season ends its Bow fishing time! Working on the light setup now seems most everyone likes the 100w halogens better then LED lights. i am going to fab up a kick box for around the outside rail and put 8 or so along the edge

Reactions: Lungpopper
Soon as duck season ends its Bow fishing time! Working on the light setup now seems most everyone likes the 100w halogens better then LED lights. i am going to fab up a kick box for around the outside rail and put 8 or so along the edge
If you need something fabbed up or some metal shoot me a PM.

On Jon’a Boat he runs the LED’s off of a battery bank. They may like the halogens better but sure is nice not listening to the generator all night.

yeah... then again its already loud with the big fan going ... might have to work out a kicker motor setup i can move with the rudder stick.

@Truduct i might have to take you up on that.. :)

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu