plastics

Big Jim

Aug 6, 2015
Hey guys, my dad retired from local bass tournament fishing, well being the only son I now have all of his overstock of plastics, 4" tubes and grubs, 4" to 8" plastics, lizards brush hogs, shit ton of hooks and lead from drop shot to split shot and everything inbetween, if I were a guessing man id say I have 50 plus new bags, AA's to Zoom. id like to see if there is any interest out there to buy some of this stuff, ill never use it in a million years as im a salt water guy, most of the price tags are 3 to 5 bucks per bag. if I can get a $1.50 a bag id be happy. im in Lake Elsinore PM me if anyone is interested. if not ill probably donate to a club that takes out disabled vets or something along those lines.

Jim,

I might be in your area in the next few days.....Did he have in Yamamoto Senkos or Robo worms?.....If so, I'll take them.....How about rods & reels?

here's some of what I have Steve.

Attachments

• Plastics.JPG
    Plastics.JPG
    871.4 KB · Views: 42

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu