Poacher caught on camera

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Went to check my cameras yesterday afternoon while waiting for the turkey to cook and discovered pictures of a two legged predator and his dog trespassing. Not sure who he is but I'm going to show it around and see what I can find out.

Attachments

• Cdy00017.JPG
    Cdy00017.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • Cdy00019.JPG
    Cdy00019.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • Cdy00018.JPG
    Cdy00018.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Just because he is wearing jeans does not mean I know him.

At least he didnt kill a deer doesnt look like hes the most competent hunter either if it helps at all he has red socks hat on and a pair of leupold rouge binos hope he gets caught

He is a pretty recognizable guy too. Especially his hair. Hope you can figure out who it is and get it taken care of.

Aeon said:
Just because he is wearing jeans does not mean I know him.

Ok...NOW that is funny SH!& ;D

I feel bad for fido. the photo was taken at the same place I photoed the long tail, maybe they'll will meet.

I think it is not legal to hunt ungulates while accompanied by a canine. He may be fairly aloof regarding his big game prowess.

I'm guessing (emphasis on guessing) that this may be a local resident so I'm going to attempt to resolve the whole thing with some neighbor contact.

Snake Charmer said:
I'm guessing (emphasis on guessing) that this may be a local resident so I'm going to attempt to resolve the whole thing with some neighbor contact.
Your right about a local guy Fred, and he may be following a blood trail or looking for one. Just show pics of the dog around,i bet everyone knows him.Looks like he eats at everyone's house.

Invisible man said:
bet everyone knows him.Looks like he eats at everyone's house.

You may bump into him at the Lake Henshaw Cafe' ;D ;D ;D

Back