pond stringer

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
Did a little pond fishing today with my son. We were helping reduce fish crowding at a friends pond. Fried them up for lunch.

Attachments

• 20130629_105108.jpg
    20130629_105108.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
Ya sure you didn't just buy those at Costco in Santee?? ;D ;D

You walked right by me but you prolly didn't recognize me without my cane and you were on the phone anyway....

Breacher said:
Haha you should have said something. I was probably trying to find my wife. ;D

Very possible you did have that look of concern on your face like you were intently hunting something there in the store.... :p

Lungpopper said:
Nice job Breacher. Does he need any help getting Carp out of the pond? :D :D
As far as I know there aren't any. Its about a 3 acre pond in the Mesa Grande area. The ranch owner stocked it with bass, bluegill, crappie and bullheads. Ponds are drying up right and left up there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu