Poor Mans Puffy Pants

I have a pair of puffy pants... they work in the winter to keep you glassing all day. I'd bet the ones posted are made in the same Chinese factory as Kuiu. Ed F

Reactions: ilovesprig
I have a pair of puffy pants... they work in the winter to keep you glassing all day. I'd bet the ones posted are made in the same Chinese factory as Kuiu. Ed F

KUIU - Material sourced from Japan, but most of their gear is made in China.Feb 14, 2023

Wrangler...Kontoor Brands is an American clothing company. It was a spin off from the VF Corporation in May 2019, and markets clothing under the Lee, Wrangler and Rock & Republic brand names. Kontoor Brands also operates the VF Outlet chain of factory outlet stores. Its head office is in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
The ones I showed are US military. Mine are from a US based company. It wouldnt surprise me in the least if they are made overseas though. One of my clients provides gear for the DOD and they get their stuff straight from China. Mexico is a player also.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu