Possible t-shirts

G

Goyaałé

Screenshot_20170831-175721.jpg 20170820_112518.png So im a tattoo artist as well as carpenter, and free lance artist. This question is for all you fishermen out there. Would this be something you would wear? It was orignaly a half sleeve tattoo but i have gotten a lot of requests to make shirts out of the design. I want to know if its something sportman would wear? First image is the shirt design second is the half sleeve. Feedback please.

Not trying to hustle anyone on this forum. I Just want feedback.

Hadn't thought about black and white. Definately going to try a couple shirts in black and white and see how they do. Thanks for the feedback and thank you for the compliment.

Reactions: msailor
Nice work, must be a bow shooter with a steady hand like that! As for shirts maybe design it to encompass a socal theme instead of Japanese?

Reactions: Goyaałé
@OzarkHNTR the largemouth is done in an American Traditional tattoo style & the background is done in a Japanese Traditional tattoo style. I will try some new sketches in the coming weeks

bass not finished.jpg As graphics artist at a screen printing shop here is my opinion... Tattoo artist' have many different styles of drawing and some can't change that style. but some guys can just draw everything and switch up styles to match the look they are looking for. Switch up your style to t-shirt artist layout and you should be good. I have had tattoo guys apply for artist jobs and not make it after a couple of weeks because of the one style that they can't change. Anywho, I would say make it more into of a t-shirt type of design. Here is a bass that we never finished up but hope it helps in getting the style down. I guess it more of line drawing then add whatever shading that is needed.

@ivhunter i see what you mean. I will work on it some more. Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. I.V. Hunter as in Imperial Valley? I was born and raised out there. I'm from Westmorland.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu