TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
1. Aeon/TaftHunter- 4 points each
2. Shayes11/Josh Pearson- 3 points

I'm not sure who else is in?

That works everything counts lol good score borad Taft Shayes I was wrong lol

can you guys make up your mind. so now everything counts?

now i am going to go hunting this weekend, screw letting you catch up

TaftHunter said:
Is that right josh because your foxes you got?

I have shot four foxes since the start of the year. Two shotgun doubles but I never posted the last two because I was under the impression that foxes did not count for the contest.

Attachments

• 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    703.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Aeon said:
can you guys make up your mind. so now everything counts?

now i am going to go hunting this weekend, screw letting you catch up

Is ur duck season over?

Okay josh post em on your thread. At the end of each month I will post the stats. Next year I say we have a more organized contest. I have some good ideas on how it should all go down. And please guys lets all be honest, no bs.

Sdbirds said:
Is ur duck season over?
Nope this weekend and next, sounds crazy but i am blown out and want the weekend off :)

I have gone out calling 4 times in the last 5 weeks. Nothing to report but a few crows.

TaftHunter said:
Okay josh post em on your thread. At the end of each month I will post the stats. Next year I say we have a more organized contest. I have some good ideas on how it should all go down. And please guys lets all be honest, no bs.

X2
no lies. It's in fun don't cheat

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu