Pretty Green in the CA Hills...

It's getting to be that time....I'm a little nervous.... apprehensive if you will.. performance anxiety is real..

Me too dude.. favorite time of year

I’m surprised to not see 8” cutters this time of year.. then bores looking for trim make them easy Pickens.

Reactions: HATCHET1
That's not the white Buffalo! Way to cold, what if it started to rain, be forced to retreat.

That's not the white Buffalo! Way to cold, what if it started to rain, be forced to retreat.
Kubota...and you know id be in the buffalo at the first sign of drizzle .. I hate the rain..almost as much as the heat..almost .

Screenshot_20230112-002735.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sportyg
Sadly..will miss the opener this year..first in over 40 years..have 2 Basic training graduations that weekend .1 in Oklahoma and 1 in Texas..Damn boys had to ruin my Turkey hunt by graduating on the same day..in 2 different states and for 2 different branches of the Military..Army..Air Force....true Cockblockers!! Uggh!! Now..to see who is going where? The Mrs and I will Split up so that we can attend both.. Who would you go see graduate? # 2 or #3?? Hmmm... decisions...

Screenshot_20230216-104850.jpgScreenshot_20230210-152027.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Smokey58 and TRICER
Sadly..will miss the opener this year..first in over 40 years..have 2 Basic training graduations that weekend .1 in Oklahoma and 1 in Texas..Damn boys had to ruin my Turkey hunt by graduating on the same day..in 2 different states and for 2 different branches of the Military..Army..Air Force....true Cockblockers!! Uggh!! Now..to see who is going where? The Mrs and I will Split up so that we can attend both.. Who would you go see graduate? # 2 or #3?? Hmmm... decisions...

View attachment 57906View attachment 57907

Matty,

I think you know my answer.....El Deuce..... :clap:

• Love
Matty,

I think you know my answer.....El Deuce..... :clap:
I had no doubt Steve..LOL!! Im gonna leave it up to Mama and I,ll take runner up..it's the safe choice! Plan on hitting the turkeys 2nd or 3rd weekend..depends on when #1 can get home or meet me at granny's...Sadly.. no sweet pea this year as she has taken up residency in Nashville TN... Whelp..

Reactions: ilovesprig
#3 is 100% of the time(wierdo) #2 and #1 are AC/DC...just depends on what they are doing... definitely had some wires crossed while they were in Utero .. Crammed in Mama's Gut..

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Out scored the other 2 knuckleheads.. by alot...on the ASVAB...Middle linebacker for 7 years...had to use his Grey Matter more... literally...LOL

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu