Private charter on Oct 4-6, 2024 - two day out of Seaforth

ke1234567

Jul 24, 2018
Santa Clarita, CA
Filling another October trip out of Seaforth. October 4-6, on the Voyager. Limited load. $700 per person, but that includes fuel surcharge and all meals. Does not include drinks or snacks. Bring your own gear or rent gear at the dock. If you want to know what past trips are like, take a look at my past threads on here with pics. BFT, YFT and YT for days.

If you're interested, deposit of $350 to hold spot due by April 1. Just PM me for venmo/zelle and I can give you my cell too. Thanks.

max for this trip will 15, it's an 18 person boat. price will be affected a little ($25-$50/person if we go with less, just depends on how many less). I've been on a full boat, but usually we do this trip with 14-15 and there's plenty of room on the bunks and on the rail.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu