Product Review......

Midwest_Hunter

Mar 6, 2013
From time to time I am able to get new products for testing and be able to write reviews on them and since I have a current one, I thought I would share with you guys.

I received the Custom Cather Minnow in the Natural color. For the most part it moves very effectively in the water acting like a wounded minnow but seems to be too large for San Diego River fishing. Some of the reviews on this say the same thing that its more for larger fish like muskie and walleye but there are also ones elsewhere like in the Midwest that are catching bass and catfish with this thing.

The best feature about this product is the ability to customize it and change it from many different lures without ever having to continuously retie your line. HOWEVER there are parts of this product that are not even remotely true like it showed in the video. The "surface" popper as they called it, does not work as a normal popper would. It sinks and it does not throw or pop in the surface in true popper fashion.

I think I will have to keep messing with the lure in different locations to see if I can actually catch fish with it but it does not rank as my fave lure.

Check out the video and see what you think.....

http://www.customcatcher.com/videoplay.aspx?id=10

One of the reviews I read said it was slaying fish in a part of Missouri due to all the flooding this year.

I think that would be killer some like Michigan, with a ton of freshwater fishing and species like pike, Muskie, walleye.

I agree ^^^

Don't get me wrong though. It is a great and innovative lure but it does not do so well around these parts..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu