quack quack

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Hunted the new river, it was slow but limits by 10am for the old man and I. Got 3 blue wing Hows that for odd.
20131207_065020_zps0mv2tago.jpg

20131207_112715_zps6xz78uke.jpg

Sluester stay off the inerweb, you need to finish the boats. Sales are far out pacing production!

YA' the New River is his swimming hole not his hunting hole! ;D

Strong work Aeon!

what could go wrong

By the time the New River crosses the U.S./Mexico border near Calexico, California, the channel contains a stew of about 100 contaminants: volatile organic compounds, heavy metals (including selenium, uranium, arsenic and mercury), and pesticides (including DDT) and PCBs. The waterway also holds the pathogens that cause tuberculosis, encephalitis, polio, cholera, hepatitis and typhoid

That pretty much answers two daunting questions Bill. Why you have a third eye and how you shoot so much waterfowl. Your vision must be awesome! ;D

Aeon said:
what could go wrong

By the time the New River crosses the U.S./Mexico border near Calexico, California, the channel contains a stew of about 100 contaminants: volatile organic compounds, heavy metals (including selenium, uranium, arsenic and mercury), and pesticides (including DDT) and PCBs. The waterway also holds the pathogens that cause tuberculosis, encephalitis, polio, cholera, hepatitis and typhoid

I love to see them watering the organic fields with that same water.......haha no wonder they don't need pesticides

OK first of all great post & subject. but I did held back about the New River. it is very bad news.
last time I was there there was signs every where. danger water is polluted.

This is an older article but I would pretty nervous about the New River too after reading this haha

http://blogs.kqed.org/ourxperience/2011/02/02/our-river-smells-like-rotten-eggs/

But then again, birds are migratory creatures

Always wondered how guys know where the ducks they shoot eat? New river, Alamo or even the nasty sulton sea....or sone shit pond? The things do have wings. Never know where the duck you shot was eating...... ;D

just in case some of you missed the joke part in this post. I was not hunting the new river! do not want you blaming me if you come down with Typhoid

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu