Quality time with my son.

Sfc2140

Aug 7, 2012
Took my boy out this weekend. He was so excited he woke me and kept me up since 2am. We didn't call in any dogs but called a fox in. He even spotted it and pointed out to me. Overall a very successfull weekend. He even got to shoot his .22 for the first time. Now if I can get him to keep his eyes open for pics ;D

Attachments

• SFC1.png
    SFC1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
  • SFC2.png
    SFC2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
I was going to say.......How does he hit anything with his eyes closed.......lol

Great that your getting him out................... ;)

Strong working getting the little man out in the field! And it was nice seeing you in the shop last week too.

great job being a great dad. i love to see dads with there sons and daughters out in the field. they are the next generation of hunters. Nice stock on that 22

uplandfam said:
great job being a great dad. i love to see dads with there sons and daughters out in the field. they are the next generation of hunters. Nice stock on that 22

Thanks...he loved it we will be back out soon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu