QUESTION - Which Knife do you carry to back up your Scalpel-blade knife?

Ya every one is different. And different strokes for different folks.
For thousands of years ,native American diet was simple.
Corn, beans, squash and other home grown stuff, meat which was hunted.
And not a lot. They were farmers too.
Point is it's not until the production of processed foods, and now even worse synthetic chemical sugar.
Have things gone a rye. Lol
The invention of pharma drugs.
To counteract the above. Now has twice as bad side effects.
The bombardment of chemicals
In soap, deodorant, shampoo,
You get the picture.
All cancer causing agents.
Chemicals, poisons in our environment. Shall I go on.
Plastic this and plastic that.
90% of garbage is plastic.
Enough said. It's our world today.
God bless.

Sorry to disagree. There so much false science. We are told to believe.
If you look at the Inuit native American until introduced to modern American foods had no heart disease. And many other such cases we are not told.

Back to the thread topic....For years I carried a fixed blade Buck....Then to the Buck 110 folding....Nowadays it's the Havalon with a ORANGE Buck clip on the pocket.

.IMG_5143.JPG

Reactions: Kellendv
0 attention span..im actually hunting in the morning, let me know what the take is out of that novel...good night duckers..oh, and the case pocket knife will definently get some use tommorow...oh my.

0 attention span..im actually hunting in the morning, let me know what the take is out of that novel...good night duckers..oh, and the case pocket knife will definently get some use tommorow...oh my.

Hey what's their quality like? I've never come across one in person before.

BTW which model of theirs do you carry?

Any of the trapper models...a true pocket knife..no hype..plain and simple..sure is hard to beat a buck 110 though..

Any of the trapper models...a true pocket knife..no hype..plain and simple..sure is hard to beat a buck 110 though..

Hey, thanks for replying. So you don't carry a Havalon type of knife? Like at all? And what type of multi-tool do ya pu tin your pack if that Case is your main blade?

Havalon Titan never leaves the pack
..it has a fixed blade and the surgical...dont carry a multitool in the pack, the less shit i can carry the better..leatherman in the glove box i think..hard to argue ovet the Titan..it gets some work and does not disappoint..check it out online ..

Havalon Titan never leaves the pack
..it has a fixed blade and the surgical...dont carry a multitool in the pack, the less shit i can carry the better..leatherman in the glove box i think..hard to argue ovet the Titan..it gets some work and does not disappoint..check it out online ..

Initially I was seriously considering getting one of those Titans. Is the steel on the folder any good?

Back when they first came out with the Titan and sent me 1 to test out..had to send them a pic with the product bout to get some work in! Still have that blade...menacing..

.Resized_IMG_20150917_203649790.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu