Quick stop to say hello!

MarceloF

Jun 2, 2017
Whats up y'all, I have not been active on the site at all this year, except for a couple quick pass to lurk.
I've been pretty busy with a new job (sing January) and the training has consumed ALL my energy, both physically and mentally, I have basically gone off grid and avoided social media.
Things are starting to settle so its time to start getting ready for hunting season...gonna go apply for my deer tag and hopefully be able to do some scouting.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi and looking forward to share more stories!
Stay safe!
Marcelo

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu