RATTLE SNAKE AVOIDENCE

S

stikbrandon

Big shout out to Fred from high on kennels and Mike from navhda from the inland empire chapter, Thanks for the awesome snake training !

My dog went around the snake course for a second time and wanted nothing to do with the buzz worms! So glad I got it done !

Paired with the rattle snake vacine I have confidence my dog will live through any surprise meet and greets in the feild !

Fred walked me through everything my dogs body language was saying, gave me insight on what was happing and made my wife feel comfortable about the whole process, she came out of this training with a clear understanding that this is a MUST for our dog!.

Thank you !

I've never had it done, but sounds like it's something that Yeager will get......I hate rattlesnakes...... :mad:

ps......Fishing a few days ago...... :-*

Attachments

• IMG_8895.JPG
    IMG_8895.JPG
    850.5 KB · Views: 18
It is a must. My dog has saved me a few times. I hike and hunt with kids and the dog has pointed out many rattlers. It's a great thing. I also got the shot for him just in case.

Always get the shot, if they don't have a reaction.....blind strikes happen no matter how much training

I've been lucky one blind bite on the paw and she lived but she couldnt get the vaccine anymore.

Anytime you run into one in the field do a quick refresher.....that's how I train mine sight, sound & smell

Thanks Brandon, dogs just don't know, if you don't train them. Cali got it right away. Do it again and keep her up on snakes!

Back