Remington V3?

SurfNHuntSD

Hey all, I may be lighting the fire on a shotgun debate here.. but do any gun nuts know anything good/bad about the new Remington V3 coming out this year, and when to expect it to arrive in stores? I ask mainly because I may have about $800-1000 to spend on a new autoloader this year, and I hear the V3 is supposed to be the new star of that price segment, and is a USA made product to compete with the Franchi Affinitys, etc. I'll consider other recommendations in that range but this one caught my eye on some early pre-release reviews.

Thanks,
Jason

Thought I saw something on it saying they modeled it after the versamax and was supposed to be pretty sweet but didn't shoot 3 1/2" shells. Just winging it off memory...

Great review of the Remington V-3.......3" gun........Remington's shotguns out of the box have always had great pointability......Just a little heavy compared to the Italian autos......2 cents

I would look very hard at the Beretta A300, it is an American made beretta. A really solid gun, the synthetic and wood versions are under $1000 and the xtrema version is over 1000. Fine Firearms has them in stock

Back