Remington V3?

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
Hey all, I may be lighting the fire on a shotgun debate here.. but do any gun nuts know anything good/bad about the new Remington V3 coming out this year, and when to expect it to arrive in stores? I ask mainly because I may have about $800-1000 to spend on a new autoloader this year, and I hear the V3 is supposed to be the new star of that price segment, and is a USA made product to compete with the Franchi Affinitys, etc. I'll consider other recommendations in that range but this one caught my eye on some early pre-release reviews.

Thanks,
Jason

Thought I saw something on it saying they modeled it after the versamax and was supposed to be pretty sweet but didn't shoot 3 1/2" shells. Just winging it off memory...

Great review of the Remington V-3.......3" gun........Remington's shotguns out of the box have always had great pointability......Just a little heavy compared to the Italian autos......2 cents

I would look very hard at the Beretta A300, it is an American made beretta. A really solid gun, the synthetic and wood versions are under $1000 and the xtrema version is over 1000. Fine Firearms has them in stock

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu