report from Azusa canyon...

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
alrighty...hunted azusa canyon this morning...woke up a bit late but still got there before light...went to a spot where i have hunted in the past and posted up on a ridge... within about 45 minutes i had a doe come strolling in at about 40 yards....she never knew i was there and i thought very hard about throwing an arrow at her since i do have an A31 tag...But i decided to pass on her...hope my decision doesn`t come back to bite me in the ass later in the season..!!! after that.. i went to glass a few spots that looked promising..ending up seeing a few more does and a nice buck in the river bottom...but i have no idea how to get down there or if it is legal to hunt the area.....well thats it for me this weekend...good luck to everyone else..!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu