Reporting from the stand with BuckHunter

S

stikbrandon

Just got to the stand about 30 mins ago, all settled in, its hot!... but the winds in my faceand the temp will drop soon. Fresh dropping since I was up here the other day,

Stay tuned

Re: Reporting from the stand

I hope my scent killer works cause the sun is on my right shoulder behind me. And prolly will be for the next hour !

Temp has dropped 7* and still dropping. The forest is coming back to life, birds are flying wind is perfect, deer should be moving soon..... I hope

Good Luck !

I just got back from setting up a stand and cameras in D11 / A31 Hot up there. 99 degrees My wife will hunt it mostly and I can with my AO.

Still nothing, got some time left ! I've been sitting for 4 hours now. Should pick up soon

Negative....... No deer to be seen

Im just glad I get cell service from my stand I'll do it again next time I'm in the stand!

Brandon and I are at it again. Last night we each saw a doe and fawn maybe the same two. Then we spent a miserable night sleep in the bed of the truck. Rain, wind, cold , .................... I'm in a blind and Brandon is up in his tree 200 yards away. We'll keep you posted.

Cold as F... No joke, I jinxed myself. I was barging to jim about my$10.99 sleeping bag from big 5 and how it was one of the best buys I could ever buy, 2am it's windy, rain ext... With the wind chill it felt like 30' out and what happens!!!! Dam zipper broke!! My bag came undone, o FML....... Froze

BuckHunter has a doe in front of him, waiting to hear what happens, for me nothing so far, just a stupid bird in the leaves making me think Deer are here

Just had a doe and fawn at 15 yrds perfect shot broad side. That little fawn was half the size of the doe and I couldn't do it, little guy wouldn't make it .

Just a doe and fawn again. They hung out in front of me for an hour. I got a few pictures at under 10 yards. No bucks yet.

BuckHunter said:
Just a doe and fawn again. They hung out in front of me for an hour. I got a few pictures at under 10 yards. No bucks yet.

Under 10 yards and its time to play rodeo!

I guess I haven't been paying attention to the weather/news. Didn't even know it was to rain this weekend. My buddy is up in Mammoth and sent pics of snow on the ground.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu