Reporting from the stand with BuckHunter

S

stikbrandon

Just got to the stand about 30 mins ago, all settled in, its hot!... but the winds in my faceand the temp will drop soon. Fresh dropping since I was up here the other day,

Stay tuned

Re: Reporting from the stand

Nice! goodluck, i'll probably be heading out pretty soon too for todays afternoon hunt

I hope my scent killer works cause the sun is on my right shoulder behind me. And prolly will be for the next hour !

Temp has dropped 7* and still dropping. The forest is coming back to life, birds are flying wind is perfect, deer should be moving soon..... I hope

I'm sitting here bidding work and checking your reports quiet often. I'm living my dream through you today good luck.

Good Luck !

I just got back from setting up a stand and cameras in D11 / A31 Hot up there. 99 degrees My wife will hunt it mostly and I can with my AO.

Still nothing, got some time left ! I've been sitting for 4 hours now. Should pick up soon

Negative....... No deer to be seen

Im just glad I get cell service from my stand I'll do it again next time I'm in the stand!

Brandon and I are at it again. Last night we each saw a doe and fawn maybe the same two. Then we spent a miserable night sleep in the bed of the truck. Rain, wind, cold , .................... I'm in a blind and Brandon is up in his tree 200 yards away. We'll keep you posted.

Cold as F... No joke, I jinxed myself. I was barging to jim about my$10.99 sleeping bag from big 5 and how it was one of the best buys I could ever buy, 2am it's windy, rain ext... With the wind chill it felt like 30' out and what happens!!!! Dam zipper broke!! My bag came undone, o FML....... Froze

BuckHunter has a doe in front of him, waiting to hear what happens, for me nothing so far, just a stupid bird in the leaves making me think Deer are here

Just had a doe and fawn at 15 yrds perfect shot broad side. That little fawn was half the size of the doe and I couldn't do it, little guy wouldn't make it .

Just a doe and fawn again. They hung out in front of me for an hour. I got a few pictures at under 10 yards. No bucks yet.

BuckHunter said:
Just a doe and fawn again. They hung out in front of me for an hour. I got a few pictures at under 10 yards. No bucks yet.

Under 10 yards and its time to play rodeo!

I guess I haven't been paying attention to the weather/news. Didn't even know it was to rain this weekend. My buddy is up in Mammoth and sent pics of snow on the ground.

Back