Rich Outdoors Podcast

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
I had the incredible opportunity to go on The Rich Outdoors Podcast this week. Cody has been a great sounding board for Tricer since almost day one. Hope you guys enjoy the podcast and I would love your feedback.

Use code “SCH” for 15% off at checkout at www.TRICERUSA.com

Also if ya want to share this podcast on any of your other social media platforms it would be greatly appreciated. We need all the help we can get getting the word out.

Reactions: NBK
Yesterday I signed up for an onX mule deer e-scouting class by Cody, never heard of him before. Is he mostly known for his podcast?

Reactions: TRICER
Good listen. Pretty crazy what stunts some other tripod companies are pulling

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu