Rifle tags d19

Tanner

May 10, 2012
I am looking at some other zones to get a rifle tag for. This is the first year of my life I did not get a d16 tag and I'm really bumbled out. I really want to rifle hunt this year but I don't know much about the other zones. I can't afford to travel past the d zones so I'm hoping someone can point me in a zone that's not a complete bust. I was thinking about d19 so any thoughts or wisdom would be appreciated. I know d12 is draw only

Please someone correct me if in wrong, I believe u can hunt camp Pendleton with a service member with a d-15 tag

Bowhunter_619 said:
Not Correct. You can only hunt Camp Pendleton with G-10 or AO tags

stikbrandon said:
Please someone correct me if in wrong, I believe u can hunt camp Pendleton with a service member with a d-15 tag

Thank you , noted

I appreciate the info but I'm curiouse about other d zones I can hunt in like d19 or d13

You can not hunt CPen unless you are mil. or DOD, not even with a service member.

D19 is a hard hunt but there are deer to be had. Good luck with it..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu