River run with a bonus

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Random and I made a run to the river for a little bow fishing action last night in hopes of sticking some Tilapia. We had a great time with 19 carp,18 frogs, and 1 five pound Tilapia.
With an added bonus that I won ALL of my Lungpopper bucks back and even picked up one Randomshot buck. Very sweet night it was.

Attachments

• pickerimage-1.jpg
    pickerimage-1.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 106
  • pickerimage-2.jpg
    pickerimage-2.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 108
  • pickerimage.jpg
    pickerimage.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 108
Strong work!

Love the spotted bay bass camo on LP's rig!

Nice!
Passed you guys on our way home yesterday. Sweet rig. We were trying out our new (to us) boat.

Attachments

• 20140430_185921.jpg
    20140430_185921.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
Looks like fun sluester...

Will you have it in dove camp this year?

It's staying at my place down there. I can launch south and go all the way to Walters n back on a tank.

Lungpopper said:
Randomshot said:
Sdbirds said:
Did you see what I want to see?
Our lips are sealed
It's one of those lose lips sink ships deals

I've got what I needed out of this

HAHAHAHA Can't tell ya Johny.

Hey Sleuster nice boat. You going to be using it on the lower river or further north?
Randomshot said:
Sdbirds said:
Did you see what I want to see?
Our lips are sealed
It's one of those lose lips sink ships deals

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu