RPM 360 BY BOWTECH

longbowhunter2 said:
I lost count, but in the last three four years 1 kill = 1 deer, blew the last 3years. as I grow older I tend to get more sloppy.
believe it or not, Training physical & mental is in order.

Lol. LBH2, that's a plan. Train hard, hunt easy... Wait a second, I think I just borrowed a line from Gteam! ;D
I'll give you a call later this month and maybe we can do some scouting together.
8)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonejour said:
Train hard, hunt easy... Wait a second, I think I just borrowed a line from Gteam! ;D

Tag line came from Srfnkill . It is below his avatar.

What were we talking about? ??? ::). Oh yea the RPM 360.

I'm very happy with my Experience at (291fps) but an extra 20-25 fps. Kinda has my attention now.
HMM I'm thinking about getting out to 115-120 yards. Big dog shoot is coming up. :-\

Lungpopper said:
What were we talking about? ??? ::). Oh yea the RPM 360.
Lol. I'm just reading and learning. I think I'll stop by the bow n arrow shop in the spring after you guys have traded in your perfectly good 2- year-old rigs ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody check the true speed?

I've always been told they never reach the advertise speed

MJB said:

They will probably beat it!! They did last year with the experiance, its actually around 342-345 ibo not 335!!

Dan86 said:
MJB said:

They will probably beat it!! They did last year with the experiance, its actually around 342-345 ibo not 335!!

If you are one of the ones lucky enough to have a 30" draw.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu