Rumor has it that Skinny hunter downed a beast of a mule deer!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
This one is really worth waiting on - stay tuned!

What an adventure! My son and I headed to Arizona for the weekend opener of deer season. Little did I know how awesome it would turn out. We hunted the morning, saw some deer but no shooters. Went out for the evening, I had my son glassing an area not far from me. I was looking over another area, it was almost time to call it when I heard a snap. I turned and he was looking right at me. I was frozen, praying he would continue coming in. He put his head down and started walking, I got my gun, he stopped again and looked at me again, my heart is pounding, all I was thinking was please don't take off. He put his head down again and walked a couple more steps, I stopped him and took my shot. He went about 20 yards and fell. My son came over and picked him up by the head, He's huge. I was so excited, I can't believe it. He's 36 1/4'' wide!!!
I'm so glad and blessed to have had my son with me to experience such an awesome moment. I'm sure we will be talking about this for a long time. Thanks to my friends who have taken the time to teach me about hunting.

Attachments

• Skinny1.jpg
    Skinny1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 175
  • Skinny2.jpg
    Skinny2.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 194
Could not have happened to a better guy. Congrats Barry! It was definitely worth getting up last night for a sneak peak!

Holy crap when I saw this thread I thought it would be a big buck but **** I wasn't expecting to see that big of buck.congrats that's truly the buck of a lifetime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back