Rut started sunday afternoon

ppbets

Nov 12, 2012
Me and my partner were hunting on Saturday and Sunday all day in the d16.
Saturday morning hiking four miles, and nothing.
saturday afernoon like morning hike a mountain 1 mile and look 4 does and 1 Forke at 780 yd.
came home tired and sad.
but on Sunday we returned with more power, hike to my hot spot 2 miles and nothing. what a fuck is going on i cant believe it.
but in the afternoon something changed.
i back to my hot spot and I look 36 does in different groups between 8 and 10 females, and one hour before dark there a nice 4x4 at 760 yd.
i waiting for him 40 min.
the last time I saw he was a 600 yd , i move my ballistic turret in 600 range, and when im ready to shoot fuck!!!
is too dark in the mountain , i cant find it in the scope. i think this afternoon help me to not surrender.
good luck everybody In this hunting season.
i think this week is gonna be the best.

sorry for my English im from spain, but i live in san diego 4 years ago.

ppbets said:
Me and my partner were hunting on Saturday and Sunday all day in the d16.
Saturday morning hiking four miles, and nothing.
saturday afernoon like morning hike a mountain 1 mile and look 4 does and 1 Forke at 780 yd.
came home tired and sad.
but on Sunday we returned with more power, hike to my hot spot 2 miles and nothing. what a freak is going on i cant believe it.
but in the afternoon something changed.
i back to my hot spot and I look 36 does in different groups between 8 and 10 females, and one hour before dark there a nice 4x4 at 760 yd.
i waiting for him 40 min.
the last time I saw he was a 600 yd , i move my ballistic turret in 600 range, and when im ready to shoot freak!!!
is too dark in the mountain , i cant find it in the scope. i think this afternoon help me to not surrender.
good luck everybody In this hunting season.
i think this week is gonna be the best.

sorry for my English im from spain, but i live in san diego 4 years ago.
I hit the like button. you did good. keep trying. thanks for the report.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu