Sage Grouse.....2018-19

ilovesprig

Staff member
Just received a message from DFW.....Sage grouse (hens) will soon be under a point system like deer and other big game animals.....Possibly a good idea considering how hard it is to pull a tag.

The slippery slope part will be the $2.25 fee it will take to get a point.....Waterfowl hunting is already under a similar system for our refuges & wildlife areas.....And everyone knows how hard it is to get drawn.....Now just add $2.25 to that.....Will they get the idea of adding a fee to deer, elk, bighorn, etc?.....Wouldn't put it pass them.

Can turkey tags & draws be far away as well?

.https://dl-mail.ymail.com/ws/downlo...I1W9APQnr41qbh1WAWZM_jLMGYHG5zZROOYeWZBW-NzAx

So I assume that they are going to have a Sage Grouse season this year then? Wasn't it closed last year? (BTW Steve, the link doesn't work)

Eric,

What they closed last was the Mono/Inyo hunts, as I recall.....Link works fine for me.....You do have to open it.

Eric,

What they closed last was the Mono/Inyo hunts, as I recall.....Link works fine for me.....You do have to open it.
didn't work for me either
{"result":null,"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"651a1fef-44c2-c993-1c7b-2b006a010e00","resource":"/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-kjCS1y8bxL6pNfPBsaerNonmLppzMu0S4AwXUuVY8oqQZzvcMooza4j42TLJspV26F676llwJijNHGM9Rx73ng/messages/@.id==APMZ_lpFLMHfWvsO5A2BCNeOJQ8/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh"}}

Still opens for me....It was sent to me from the California Fish & Wildlife commission.....Maybe, it's not for public viewing yet.....It's a PDF file as well.

didn't work for me either
{"result":null,"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"651a1fef-44c2-c993-1c7b-2b006a010e00","resource":"/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-kjCS1y8bxL6pNfPBsaerNonmLppzMu0S4AwXUuVY8oqQZzvcMooza4j42TLJspV26F676llwJijNHGM9Rx73ng/messages/@.id==APMZ_lpFLMHfWvsO5A2BCNeOJQ8/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh"}}

That's what I get when I click on it too.

Back