Saltwater fishing gear / Lobster hoop net

HortoTheSlayer

May 17, 2018
Boise Idaho
So it's official..I will be moving out of state before the end of the month. Idaho here I come..

That being said I wont be needing my saltwater fishing gear much anymore.

I've put together some items that will help anyone who wants to do some surf fishing or saltwater fishing.

There are a handful of 10oz weights and other weights 1/2oz - 2oz that I got for my last charter boat trip. There are various soft plastics along with some surface irons in different sizes. A couple sabikis and some jerk baits. There is a lucky craft 115 lure in there that is great for halibut and surf perch fishing. Also throwing in a spool of 20lb mono fishing line.

Asking $60 for the saltwater package

Promar Lobster hoop net with seal proof bait tube and original bait cage, 100' of rope and buoy. I'll throw in 2 lobster measuring tools as well.

Asking $60 for the hoop net setup

Would like to sell together but will sell the package and hoop net separately.

Im located in the South Bay (Imperial Beach)

20220401_143019.jpg

20220401_143126.jpg

20220401_143218.jpg

20220401_143238.jpg

20220401_144251.jpg

Last edited:
I'm heading to Eagle to see my sister a week from today, and we are considering tricities WA.

Still
Not working, maybe it's my phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Photos look fine on a PC. If I didn't live so far from the beach I'd jump on the surf gear. but the way gas prices are I have no idea when or if I may head to the beach this year.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Last time I was in Caldwell was 1964 hunting. Hunted pheasants on the Boise river on the islands and ducks in the field, strange. I was 19 back then, not much of a town but great people. Good luck
Chances are you wouldn't recognize the place..lots has changed..hoping to find some fields holding pheasants still and plenty of ducks around and the canada geese are like rats there.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
George, sorry to see you go. CA is bleeding good people, but I don't blame you. Enjoy freedom and keep in touch. Hope your new little one is doing well. Your kids will we have a lot better upbringing and opportunities. Best of luck!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu