San Dieg find a hunting buddy meet up

TomtomMck

Feb 2, 2014
I cant be the only guy in San Diego looking for new huntung partners. So I thought I would organize a get together where we can meet up and talk hunting and see who wants to partner up to chase what. Personally I want to go Elk hunt in Utah, cow or spike to start with since I have never done it before and dont want to go by myself. Need to meet up now so we can plan amd get in shape.

Anyway, pm me or post here your general interest and I will make a specific date and time and place decision based on the majority of people responding. Tentative plan is for a weeknight in June, near Poway. But if more people can make it by changing that all up I will. Let me know your preferred time and location.

TTM,

Welcome to SCH......The National Wild Turkey Federation local chapter San Diego has monthly meetings in Poway the 4th Tuesday of each month (tomorrow night).....Good place to meet fellow hunters and guys (& gals) that are just learning about not just turkey hunting, but hunting and fishing in general.

The meeting start at 6:00 pm at Filippi's Pizzeria.....Hope to see you there.

Steve

4th Tuesday of the month - tomorrow.
I may make it this month. Good pizza and good people.

Sounds good. Its almost within walking diatance of the house. Was out of town, but I will make the next one.
Also, saw that family bbq is coming up, that should be a good meet up as well.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu