San Diego are you ready

Im definitely ready. The last year for me has been stressful to say the least and I need some time out in the woods. Ive had a cold all week and im still heading out. Ive got some nice pics on my cam, just hoping that I get something walking by tomorrow morning. Good luck to all of you and be safe!

Ready to go as well with a few promising spots picked out and planning on spending all day in the woods. Can't wait!

Will be up the hill in the afternoon.......after the crowds leave Saturday am.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
I thought I had all the teenage slang down. I did not know that one ither. Thanks for answering that.... I was wondering what it ment lol
hahah it's a new one, it just came out a few months ago I believe.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu