San Diego Hunting!

Sorry. Someone sent me a message and doesn’t like the map posted here. I wasn’t aware it was a secret spot.

I found ironic humor that they opened a hunting area that is supposedly for dove on the day after the season closed.

Maybe a mod can remove it? I cannot.

This is hilarious...Dove secrecy is Real!!!!...good thing I screen shot it before it was hastily taken down . gotta be quick around here...pm me for the shot..a small fee may apply...LOL....** It's not secret bro...Larry shoots dove there**

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu