San J report

CaliCreole

Oct 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
Report:
Went to San J yesterday to try and get some hunting in before close of season. We did not get drawn this year so decided to try our luck in the sweat line.
We were the last people called to get a spot so we thought luck was on our side. Like i said we thought..the final spot required a dog which we did not have so it was on the refill list we went. Luckily someone left early and we were able to get into a blind and set up by 9 am. There was some really good teal action for most of the day. Of course the sky busters make hunting difficult but that is the nature of the beast at San J. I ended my day with a limit. 6 teal and one spoonie. Over all it was a great day on the water.

Attachments

• 20140108_165753.jpg
    20140108_165753.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
Thanks Everyone. it was definitely a fun day. I was pleasantly surprised with our success even on a short day. thats what i like about San J if nothing else you will get tons of pass shooting in.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu