San Jacinto

Nice job! No draws to date and horrible sweat-line draws for me. Hoping I can get there Wednesday to wrap up the season. See if my luck will change for the line. Going on 3 years without a draw.

Nice job! No draws to date and horrible sweat-line draws for me. Hoping I can get there Wednesday to wrap up the season. See if my luck will change for the line. Going on 3 years without a draw.

I received 3 ressies this season...2 San J and 1 Wister (burnt)....Could've been worse....My SIL drew zero................... ;)

I'll be out there tomorrow morning, sweatlining it as well. Good luck

Glad you got them. We were out there last Wednesday and we only got 2. We saw more birds while we were pulling decoys than we did all morning

Glad you got them. We were out there last Wednesday and we only got 2. We saw more birds while we were pulling decoys than we did all morning
Yea the morning was real slow. I shot most of my birds between 11AM -- 1PM. Also pulling a #6 resi helped a ton

Back