Save It For The Blind - podcasts

Duckfan

Mar 7, 2015
I hope you all know about the CWA podcasts that are available. Called: Save it for the Blind

Their 5th episode is out, and I recommend it to all hunters. The CWA Advocacy team and the President are guests.

Subjects include AB28, Open Waterways issue in Benicia, Lobbying Days, Pintail Model changes coming, and more.

The podcast is about an hour long, but gives you a good insight as to what is going on, and the amount of work CWA does in this state. And how important it is that we maintain a strong organization that has access to the legislators.

I have enjoyed all 4 prior episodes as well…. And think it’s worth your time

I’m watching these as I write this. There is a lot of interesting information on both I’ve watched so far. It’s way better than a lot of other crap on TV. I found out a lot of things about CWA I didn’t know. We need to support these guys they are doing a lot.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu