SCH 2014 Banquet

Damn. Was hoping to get to meet everyone this year. But I'll be hog hunting near Paso that weekend.
Enjoy the festivities!

I got called in (to work) last year, but I had tickets for the banquet. This year I'll be there! I've met a few of you this year in person, looking forward to meeting more of you this year.

Sent via Tapatalk

hopefully I can make it . where is it held and how much is it normally ?

The SCH team is working on the details regarding where the banquet will be held and how much it will cost. We are always mindful on ticket price as we want to make it affordable for the whole family. This year the prize list will be even better than last so stay tuned!

Thanks,

The SCH team -

i cant wait!!!!!!! last years was fun and i my son cant wait either! he won the red ryder last year! but it was a blast! cant wait to see the prize list

Attachments

• 10270277_10203506275128192_768026747_n.jpg
    10270277_10203506275128192_768026747_n.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 168
baboltin said:
any new news on this ?

Park is reserved for 6/29 most of the raffle items are in hand. Banner nearly finished hope to have it up in a day or two. Once it's up we will be set to take reservations. Then it's on.

Lungpopper said:
baboltin said:
any new news on this ?

Park is reserved for 6/29 most of the raffle items are in hand. Banner nearly finished hope to have it up in a day or two. Once it's up we will be set to take reservations. Then it's on.
8)

Sent via Tapatalk

I bought my tickets to go about a week and half ago and i was wondering when do we recieve them to print them up and bring them to the banquet

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu