SCH in Alberta! Stay tuned for daily updated death toll...

Re: SCH in Alberta!

Thanks...

In Seattle waiting on the Edmonton connection. We will do a daily play by play once the waterfowl smashing has commenced.

Get it done john. I'm tagging along in a few years

Stopped off at Cabela's in Edmonton to pick up some more ammo. Cool bear mount...

Found an epic goose spot for tomorrow. Should be a great shoot.

Attachments

• 20141009_122943.jpg
    20141009_122943.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 18
Thanks Steve,

Below is our home for the week. "The SCH waterfowl smashing wagon".

Attachments

• SCHride.jpg
    SCHride.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
John,

Nice UAV (Urban assault vehicle)......I hope that belongs to one of the guys and not some rental.......I want to see what it looks like after a week of hunting out of it.......Barley straw, pea straw, blood, and feathers everywhere...........lol

Ya no kidding. We have it parked at a friends farm. We are hunting out of our friend Rob's truck.

Below is one of our goose hunting rigs from 2012...whatever it takes!

Attachments

• The Rental.jpg
    The Rental.jpg
    607.5 KB · Views: 18
Good morning - heading out to the field. So excited I cant contain myself. Will report back in a few hours. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu